Monday, February 16, 2009

Suze Orman's Gonna Save My Ass by Daniel S. Irwin


Suze Orman's Gonna Save My Ass
by Daniel S. Irwin

Suze Orman's gonna save my ass.
Going under in a financial cesspool,
I am guided to the rim of salvation
By her words of wisdom and enlightenment.
Teach me, Suze, show me the way.
Put my butt on the one-way road to
Success, fortune, and financial security.
Bless me with a newly formed budget and 401K.
Direct my dollars to growth potential stock.
Make my money make me money.
Grace this chump with chump change.
Yessiree, ain't no doubt about it.
Suze Orman's gonna save my ass.
But, till then, and since I ain't got no dinero
Even for that ice cold, lookin' good six pack,
I'll just keep workin' on my backstroke.


Author bio:

Daniel Irwin is an artist/writer working with the criminally insane (no relation) for fun and profit...mainly fun...very little profit. His work has been published in the US and other places.

No comments: