Saturday, May 26, 2007

Note to Authors and Artists

Authors and Artists:

I humbly thank you for the high-caliber pieces you have allowed me to publish in the inaugural issue of Clockwise Cat. Without your quality works to enliven these pages, The Cat would still be snoozing.

I have struggled to preserve any formatting quirks in your pieces, but it was impossible to capture everything precisely. I am sorry, and I am working toward technical solutions to these formatting frustrations.

I have also endeavored to preserve the integrity of your pieces, but please - if you disover any errors whatsoever, do not hesitate to contact me, and I will remedy the mistakes promptly.

Again, I am grateful for your artistic contributions, and I look forward to working with you again. Congratulations on being published!


Alison Ross
Editor, Clockwise Cat

No comments: